Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 6 months ago

Why would a guy agree to meet me in person if he's not interested?

long story short, I confessed my feelings to my crush and he agreed to meet me after we spoke for over a month online.

He sounded uninterested but agreed to meet me and acted uninterested in person, when I asked if he wanted to meet again. He said he will think about it. Why did he agree to meet me, at all, and why won't he just say NO and remove me as a connection, if he's not interested at all?

I personally would NEVER do that. If I'm not interested, I make it a clear no. Any reason why someone would do this?

Update:

I do not look like a dude lol.

Update 2:

I am not unattractive! I think it may be an ethnicity issue. We're totally different races.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Just in case you were more interesting and attractive than he expected. I'm sorry, but it seems you weren't, so now he's backing off.

The real question is not why he did or didn't agree to meet you, but why YOU still want anything to do with a guy who's making it as plain as he can that he's Not That Interested.

EDIT to add: I didn't mean to suggest you weren't attractive. All I meant was that for whatever reason, you're not what he was looking for.

• 6 months ago

Because he's a gutless milquetoast who cannot say no to save his life.

• mom
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

it seems that he had nothing to do at the time, that was why he got together with you. some guys are just like that, they never say what they mean. I would forget about him because it sounds like he is not interested and I would not waste my time even chatting with him online either

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

He wants to feel you up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

cause hes not sure if hes interested or not, i wouldnt rneet with hirn

• g
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

He's being evasive, maybe trying to be nice without actually saying no. Believe me, if he were interested, you'd know it.

The question here is YOU - why are you pursuing anything with a guy who isnt interested?? Why not take it as it appears and just be gone?

• He used you when he was bored.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

He wants sex and is using you, or he’s trolling & playing games.

Lose him.!

If he is not interested why even meet him?

Don’t be so desperate, there are better snd more genuine guys out there.

• John P
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Nobody can tell at long distance exactly why that guy acts as he does. You have noted a couple of possible "problems". Human behaviour is never predictable.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

He wanted to see if you had nice títs. When he saw you only have little pathetic mosquito bites, he decided not to see you again.... since he ya know... likes hot women and not women who look like dudes.

• 6 months ago

He is playing hard to get. Unless you mind making all the moves... Keep working towards making something happen.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.