Why would a guy agree to meet me in person if he's not interested?

long story short, I confessed my feelings to my crush and he agreed to meet me after we spoke for over a month online. He sounded uninterested but agreed to meet me and acted uninterested in person, when I asked if he wanted to meet again. He said he will think about it. Why did he agree to meet me, at all, and why... show more long story short, I confessed my feelings to my crush and he agreed to meet me after we spoke for over a month online.
He sounded uninterested but agreed to meet me and acted uninterested in person, when I asked if he wanted to meet again. He said he will think about it. Why did he agree to meet me, at all, and why won't he just say NO and remove me as a connection, if he's not interested at all?
I personally would NEVER do that. If I'm not interested, I make it a clear no. Any reason why someone would do this?
Update: I do not look like a dude lol.
Update 2: I am not unattractive! I think it may be an ethnicity issue. We're totally different races.