I just went on birth control on Friday the 14th of this month (June) and I’be has brown discharge since.?

Hello so I got my period the 14th as well birth control the same day. I got the shot in my butt. Anyways that Friday and Saturday I had a normal period, but when Sunday came I started to get brown discharge instead. I thought it was normal at the time because I always use to have brown discharge for a day or two... show more Hello so I got my period the 14th as well birth control the same day. I got the shot in my butt. Anyways that Friday and Saturday I had a normal period, but when Sunday came I started to get brown discharge instead. I thought it was normal at the time because I always use to have brown discharge for a day or two after my period, then it would go away. Now it’s different my brown discharge is still here and it’s been 10 days with it. I’m not sure what’s wrong with me, but can someone maybe help explain what this might be.
1 answer 1