Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

Am I hopeless? What should I do?

I guess you could say that I’m feeling pretty miserable right now. I’m a **** up and I don’t know how to change that. I’m lonely, but I’m uncomfortable with people. I feel like I’m a dysfunctional model of a human half the time because I’m autistic and was born without a womb and just seem worse at everything than most people. I feel worthless and I don’t know how to get better.

Global warming has been on my mind a lot, too. Who knows what the world is going to be like in a couple decades? Does anything even matter? Is it rational for me to plan on having a family in the late 2020s if the world’s going to the dogs a decade after that anyhow? I probably wouldn’t be a good mother anyhow. God probably spayed me for a reason.

As of late, I’ve been thinking about getting my gun license so I can turn suicide from an impotent daydream to a realistic option. I don’t know, though. I feel like I should wait until my parents are dead before doing that. I don’t want to, though. I feel like I’m about to seriously screw up my life. Granted, I’ve felt that way a while, but still, I doubt it’ll take as long as my parents will take to die.

What should I do?

Favorite Answer

I think about it just like you do, whenever I think about killing myself I always say that I'll kill myself once my parents are dead.

There is nothing that you can do unfortunately.

I have autism spectrum disorder

But I am a male and I am black mixed with Mexican, you wouldn't know that I had autism unless I told you, but I don't really have no friends either at the moment, I am in a program that is for adults who have autism, and I get invited to all sorts of types of events that involve people with autism . But I never go to them, because i look like a normal person.

The only thing you can do is try to be appreciative, of the things that you do have

Start being thankful for the things that you do have and don't take them for granted.

You are a hopeless person

But at least you have a roof over your head and you are able to use the internet and stuff, now is a good time to remember not to take these things for granted.

I am afraid that you will forever be disappointed

• justin

if i were a girl id be glad to not have a womb. hugs. I care. im sorry... God is testing you to care. to want the best for everyones soul love god and love good peopel when its hard. If I cna help send me a mesage my kik is gerberstuffbabies my email camaro33125cody@gmail.com or usa my text now number is 717 516 0310. Depresion is a disease and u must fight back. I've been thru this, know many friends who are working thru it with my help. u must see thru this illusion . If I didn't care I wouldnt bother replying . Therfore I do care . Therfore i want u to reply. For me accepting that god loves me and wants the best for me and pushing away/blocking negative thoughts and feelings helps alot. Create a rubber band like forcefield within the center of ur mind and use it to push slowly but forcefully all the negativity out of ur mind. Pull urself within this rubber band force field and use it to create some space inside that u can have hope and faith that god will make right all wrongs if u can. Another trick is to put things in perspective. To see the world and ur life as a short temporary schooling for ur soul where u whould try to learn what u cna when u are here cause afterwards is an eternity of perfect bliss and good things. if u cna do it right it often will make u feel ur negativity melt away. All pain and suffering will be reimbursed he told me and it will not be a 1 to 1 ratio but 100 to 1. some pain types differ like oppression which is even more so. So do not allow the sadness to win.

• Alfred

well, with your kind permission, I just have to admit your words here touched, shook and thrilled my heart and soul.

I don't think you're hopeless...no...

and,yes,everything... and anyone...does matter....