Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 6 months ago

Would you marry someone who lied about not having kids?

A lot females will put on a front on being childless and in some cases single. Sometimes when the truth comes out, some will even try to convince the man that they'll give up their kids just to be with him.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

do not marry this type of liar

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Um, no, that's desperate/psycho behavior.

• 6 months ago

Nope, and only an idiot would do so.

• RP
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

f anyone knowingly gets involved with a liar (female or male), they can expect to have major problems that will cause the relationship to collapse. Lies are the antidote to trust and, if people cannot trust each other, they have no basis for being together.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Never knew a woman who did this

• Kelly
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No, I would not.

I was pretty up front with my husband when I met him that I had 2 small kids and on any given day I could have 1-2 kids of other people too. He not only accepted the kids that were mine, but also ones who weren't.

I do foster care and that's where the extra kids came from.

I would not be friends with, let alone marry someone who lied about having kids. That tells me they're first shady AF but also a deadbeat parent.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I wouldn’t marry someone who lied about anything.

• Angie
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

I could not marry/date someone who lies about anything. As far as what the lies were in regards to would make no difference. Honesty is a 100% must for me. Without it, you have no foundation upon which to build a relationship.

• 6 months ago

A lot females will put on a front on being childless - really ? A new one on me that. I would have said that men are more likely to lie about not having kids.

and in some cases single - well, anyone - male or female - can lie about that and yes I would agree that is more common

Sometimes when the truth comes out, some will even try to convince the man that they'll give up their kids just to be with him - again really?

Not sure what social circles you mix in buddy, if you think this is common behaviour ! LOL

• 6 months ago

If I truly loved a woman I would accept her children as well. I certainly would not expect her to abandon them in order to be with me even if she offered.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.