Is it possible to upgrade Honda Pilot 2005 Radio & Navigation system?

I love that car. But it s coming to the time where We don t use cassette and CD anymore. All those annoying buttons are there for no reason. There s many space for Aux and Blutooth now. Just wondering if it is possible to upgrade the entire system to a more modern gadgets. I want to pull out the navigation... show more I love that car. But it s coming to the time where We don t use cassette and CD anymore. All those annoying buttons are there for no reason. There s many space for Aux and Blutooth now.

Just wondering if it is possible to upgrade the entire system to a more modern gadgets. I want to pull out the navigation screen, radio, Cassette and DVD player out and just simply replace it with a more modern system.

Is this possible? I think you understand what I mean... If it is possible, Please help me find some parts online and share links.

My car is a 2005 Honda Pilot EX
Currently have a backup cam that is so outdated, it s blurry. I d like to upgrade that camera too if possible.