What should my stage name be?

A friends of mine from insta and I are stating a “company” and a band under it. (It will be similar to a kpop group or bts specifically) There is a WEBTOON (comic story) about a fictional timeline bts made up, it’s called Save Me. We have names for our “company” and group, but still working on stage names. This may... show more A friends of mine from insta and I are stating a “company” and a band under it. (It will be similar to a kpop group or bts specifically) There is a WEBTOON (comic story) about a fictional timeline bts made up, it’s called Save Me. We have names for our “company” and group, but still working on stage names. This may sound weird but... “Same” is a name I’m thinking about. I’ve also debated on SM/AM/AJ/7. (SM would stand for save me) “Same” is a combo of save and me. And it makes me seem relatable😂 but I need help with picking a name. I want it to be relatively short and catchy, and something that represents me and/or bts. Can anyone help? I’ve been trying to get answers on my account for 24 hours. Sry for all the writing! Thanks!
3 answers 3