Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 5 months ago

Can I be pregnant? Pregnancy scare...?

Okay I currently have a scare. So that day I had been feeling weird where my ovaries are like kind of as if ovulating with a throbbing feeling, but my period had just ended a four days earlier so I don’t know what that was about. So basically my boyfriend and I were making out and then he had a ***** and I think he was adjusting himself with his hand to be more comfortable then he put his fingers down on me like rubbing, but what I guess I’m worried about is it like while adjusting or something before he went to me like could anything have happened? I know it sounds dumb but I just need some peace of mind yeah. Again I know it might sound dumb and he didn’t *** but I’m wondering if precum? I had just been sitting on top of him during that time. I’m not even sure if he had that though but yeah and he said he didn’t feel anything on his hand. Thank you ahead of time. I’m also asking because I developed back pain lower and upper back and my breasts have gotten bigger and have a weird throbbing feeling. This started about two days ago which was five days after the event and so it has been one week right now.

• Pippin

So -- you think that 'weird throbbing' means ... what?

And you think that 'adjusting himself' can make you pregnant?

And you think that there are pregnancy symptoms 5 days after NOT having sex?

You both need to start KEEPING YOUR CLOTHES ON. And KEEPING YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELVES.

You are both clearly FAR too young to be making out. Perhaps holding hands while watching Sesame Street together would be more appropriate for a young child?

the nearness of his di ck has you feeling things not there

• John P

Take a pregnancy test at least 2 weeks after that near-sexual activity. Nobody at long distance can tell for sure if you are pregnant. And in future be more careful, get advice from a sexual health clinic - advice which your school should have given you, but obviously did not give you.