Hey guys I’m on probation I have to take a surprise drug test tomorrow afternoon. I haven’t smoked weed in 3 months but 7 days ago I took...?

Hey guys I’m on probation I have to take a surprise drug test tomorrow afternoon. I haven’t smoked weed in 3 months but 7 days ago I took one hit out of a bowl. I got high. I’m 5,8 125 pounds. I drank over a gallon of water today and I bought a detox drink that I’m going to drink tomorrow morning along with a lot... show more Hey guys I’m on probation I have to take a surprise drug test tomorrow afternoon. I haven’t smoked weed in 3 months but 7 days ago I took one hit out of a bowl. I got high. I’m 5,8 125 pounds. I drank over a gallon of water today and I bought a detox drink that I’m going to drink tomorrow morning along with a lot more water. The main thing I’m worried about is that it’s a lab urine test so it’s pretty advanced. What do you think my chances are of passing it and not going to jail?