How do I download all of my music onto my iPhone?

So I ve been an android user for over 5 years ish now and I ve bought music over the years and I ve made the switch to iPhone. I ve downloaded all of my music onto my iTunes account on my computer and I was able to access it from my iPhone through iCloud. However I want it downloaded onto my phone so that I don t... show more So I ve been an android user for over 5 years ish now and I ve bought music over the years and I ve made the switch to iPhone. I ve downloaded all of my music onto my iTunes account on my computer and I was able to access it from my iPhone through iCloud. However I want it downloaded onto my phone so that I don t have to be connected to wifi or data if I want to listen to music out and about. The only way I can see that I can download the songs onto my iPhone is to manually download each song one by one, which would be unreasonable since I have over 2k songs transferred over. Is there an easier way?
Update: And the music was purchased through Google Play if you were curious, not that it makes a difference lol
Update 2: Never mind I figured out a trick