Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 6 months ago

why do most black children grow up in poverty stricken single mother households?

I go to a ghetto school in inner city detroit. most of the black kids in the school live in poverty and don't have father figures in their lives.

they also can't afford heating in the winter and live in cockroach infested one bedroom apartments.

why is it like this though?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

In short, the Democratic Party that they support incentivize fatherless homes through welfare. These black families don't realize it, but they are voting for their own enslavement by the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party promotes government dependence and victimhood, they want their voter based to feel like their situation is not their fault and just vote for them and they will make the rich man pay. Of course with decades of no success, it is clear the Democratic Party has no intentions of setting their voter base free where the individual must decide to leave on their own. Many successful blacks in the business world are conservatives because that promotes independence and a "can do" attitude required to leave poverty behind.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Wherever you are in the world you need to aim this question at black men. The ones who have created these situations leave much to be desired and should be rounded up, prosecuted for neglecting their own children and made to earn money and pay for the housing, food, clothing of the children they created. If in America they should also be responsible for their health care and education also.

You should be asking black men why they think it is O.K. impregnate a women and then walk away from the responsibility of caring for their own offspring.

• Cory
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

black men didn't create this situation. Women play just as strong a role as any and also so does the system that incarcerates, or kills, black men at a higher rate (for longer) than other. If not makes it tough for them to find employment.

• LP7
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

the sexual act for both parties a short term "feel good" high.Females feel loved,wanted.Oppressed males need that physical gratification to release depression, tension and hopelessness.Poverty comes in all forms that feeling of loneliness,unloved by the subject.No money to spend on gratification compounds depression and lack of self worth.Cockroaches don't discriminate they are found anywhere and science has found them to be less disease ridden than rats.mice and other creatures befriended by man.Heating would be considered a luxury on low income earners with dependents

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Not sure what you are expecting in inner city Detroit. Did you expect them to live in a Bel Air mansion?

Steroid Moe ·Did I say any of what you are saying? Never did I say all Blacks live in Detroit I am Black and know they do not, did I say they all live in inner cities?. What's stupid is that you cannot read and comprehend. Go away.

• Not sure why you think every black person lives in Detroit. Not sure why you think all black people live in inner cities. That's pretty stupid, anon.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Cory
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

because their parents don't know any better. Education is the biggest problem in these communities. The poorer the community, the worse the schools.

You know better, you do better.

Don't feel sorry for them. It makes them tougher and builds character. I assume they're in a better school. So at least they are making progress.

• lala
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

They had been raise like this

and they do repeat the pattern

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.