Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 6 months ago

What is your personal opinion of a white male, over the age of 25, who wears his baseball cap backwards?

• mal g
    Favorite Answer

I think this just about sums it up!!

The song; Pretty Fly for a White Guy comes to mind.

Who cares? I wear my hat forwards but I turn my hat backwards sometime especially when it is extremely hot & it becomes uncomfortable wearing it but i don't want to hold it plus that hat can get extremely soaking wet full of sweat but this is me

• ron h

when and where? Also, it's ok to call "males' over 25 "men" so that it's clear that you're not thinking about horses or elephants. (actually, in most cases, it's OK say "man" when you're talking about a man over about 16)

As long as he's happy like that, it's no problem. At least not to me anyway.

• Nick

Dorky, and stuck in the past. Nobody wears backward baseball caps anymore, except for pathetic older men trying to look "cool" in front of teenagers

I do not give it a second thought

i think he protects the back of his neck from sun ...may be

• patty

probably no job rides a skateboard

His clothes:his choice, and Fashion&Accessories is thaaaat way

I don't see a problem with it, nor do I understand why this question ended up in the religion category.