I can t use my mouse trackpad, but I can t find "mice and other pointing devices" in device manager?

I use a Windows 10 laptop. I opened it this morning to find that my mouse cursor was ******* gone. I can t see it, and my trackpad isn t working at all. If you re wondering, I have a touch screen computer, but I want my trackpad because I like having a mouse? I ve been searching online all day to see what I can do,... show more I use a Windows 10 laptop. I opened it this morning to find that my mouse cursor was ******* gone. I can t see it, and my trackpad isn t working at all. If you re wondering, I have a touch screen computer, but I want my trackpad because I like having a mouse?
I ve been searching online all day to see what I can do, and all the things that could help said I need to go to Device Manager and click "mice and other pointing devices", then install a new trackpad driver.
My problem is, I can t get to that goddamn thing, because I can t find "mice and other pointing devices" in device manager! So I can t get out. Please help me if you can. I feel so crippled without a mouse.
Update: EDIT: I got my cursor back! I put my computer into a hard restart, and when I checked the mouse settings, the setting was there! I'm happy, but something tells me it might not last...