Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 6 months ago

Is he trying to get me to go to another company?

At my job on a certain day, my boss always goes in the area around where we work to network with people. He tells people about what we do and finds out about people's promotions in their stores. There is one store that he goes to that I used to work at about 5 years ago and the assistant manager there still knows me. She has passed by the store I now work at and has said hi to me.

One day, he went to that store and came back and said that she had some really nice things to say about me when I worked there before. She used to be my assistant manager at that company. I felt like she was sort of mean and that job did not treat me right. Recently, he went again and said again she had nice things to say about me and that he told her that I was their best salesperson. He asked me if I ever go up there to talk or say hi to her. I said I dont go up there but that she has passed by and said hi.

Is he trying to tell me to go to another company?

rnaybe you need to ask hirn this question

• LP7

Nah! she might have a guilty conscience for treating you badly.Now you are somewhere else and their sales figures have dropped.Good luck to you.

No.

She is trying to tell your boss that you have been a sales person TOO LONG and it's about time you get promoted.