Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Why do poor families have kids?

It's disgusting to hear about the conditions of these facilities for illegals who are children at the Mexico/U.S. border. Makes me really mad how these kids are treated. I just don't understand and will probably never understand why poor people have kids in the first place when they can't even take care of themselves. One solution would be to not have unprotected sex if you're poor. I'm poor and reaching middle age myself and I never grew up with a girlfriend let alone even had unprotected sex, are people crazy?? And I've been told I'm not a bad looking guy, not very tall, but have a good looking face for an asian man.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Christianity make people have a lot of children without money. God will provide.

• Eggy1 year agoReport

All poor people aren't religious...this is a generalization

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

So the next generation doesn't consist solely of spoiled rich kids who have no idea what the real world looks like?

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Ppl are going to have kids whether you approve of it or not. The kids end up moving around a lot because of the poor and corrupt conditions. Its called displacement. It's not our responsibility to take care of the kids from other countries.

• Eggy1 year agoReport

American poor kids are in the same situation

• 1 year ago

Believe it or not children are considered a commodity, they can be used to as slaves or are worth money. You yourself admit they are too poor to be of any use to you. You don't do anything to help them. They are on their own. Poverty is an evil of the world and it is only natural if they have to do evil to get by they do evil. There isn't an evil someone somewhere wouldn't to for something. We can ignore it or do something about it, we usually choose to ignore it and complain about it to ease our conscience

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Well gee, this really sounds like its more about your own insecurity than about poor people. Being poor isn't a crime, and if they love someone enough that thy want to build a family together, they shouldn't be prevented from doing so just because they're in difficult financial circumstances.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Poor people have sex drives. When people have sex, they are going to get pregnant. Sometimes, poor people who cannot afford to have kids may have abortions. Sometimes they may decide to tough it out and raise the kids.

• 1 year ago

Here in the United States poor families have kids because the government pays people to have illegitimate children. More kids = more money.

• ...Show all comments
    • Curtis 1911
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Eggy you are so wrong I can't even begin to comment.
      Welfare is alive and well using different names and acronyms but still welfare. AFDC, SNAP, EBT, all welfare.

• M
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Will never understand how people blame the vulnerable for being vulnerable. And why do poor people always need money like why don't they just go and get some. Like Marie said let them eat cake.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Studies show that even White Americans have more kids when the economy is tanking and there is social unrest then they do when the economy is booming and the future looks bright.

One theory is that “misery loves company.” Sex is guaranteed instant gratification.

My theory is that poor people have sex and make babies because offspring provide hope for the future - - no kids means no future.

When things are going great people focus more on the present than they do what might happen down the road.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Hmm.... didn’t your dear leader stop funding birth control to developing nations under his America First program. ???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.