Am I able to smoke marijuana after a tooth extraction?

Hi everyone, I had my far back molar pulled out exactly a week ago and was wondering if I am able to smoke marijuana after having it taken out. It was a simple procedure where my dentist just had to numb me and pull it out, without having to do any surgical procedures. My molar was taken out because my crown fell... show more Hi everyone, I had my far back molar pulled out exactly a week ago and was wondering if I am able to smoke marijuana after having it taken out. It was a simple procedure where my dentist just had to numb me and pull it out, without having to do any surgical procedures.

My molar was taken out because my crown fell off and there was no way to get the crown replaced so my dentist recommended that I should just pull it out.

I have been very cautious and would not want to risk any chances of getting an infection and what not, so I stopped smoking for the past week and I’m not one to want to always smoke, so not being able to is not a big problem for me. I can totally wait until it’s healed, Im just asking.

Please don’t give any answers saying I should not smoke marijuana or that it’s not good for me. A simple yes or no and some tips or other information would be nice. Thank you!