promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What should I do got caught driving without a driving license please help me ?

I got caught driving without driving license by the cops I was driving my dads car and they asked me to give them an insurance too but I couldn’t find it at the moment ,but I know it’s there somewhere they stopped me ,because I was everywhere on the road ,because I was trying to go somewhere with google maps ,and the other reason was the back light wasn’t working. What should I do??? I am nervous??? I live in Las Vegas

17 Answers

Relevance
  • zipper
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

You go to court and bring your own rope; because they are going to hang you.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

stop being a stupid troll and go back to school and get an education and stop watching fake news and lying.

• 11 months ago

I'm nervous too, I live in california

• 11 months ago

What you should have done is drive in an empty parking lot *with your dad in the car*.

If you have no license or permit, than it is ILLEGAL for you to drive ANY car on a public road. Period. You chose to break the law, it's now time for the *consequences*.

That you chose to break the law suggests that you will be a bad driver. Because you're starting from a position that The Rules DON'T apply to you. Yeah, actually they ALL DO apply to you, 100% of the time, and with no excuses.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 11 months ago

You sound like you're looking for some magical way out of this mess, and there isn't one. You broke the law (actually several of them), and you got caught. There is no way you can avoid dealing with the consequences now. Unless you can build a time machine, you're going to pay a penalty for your decisions.

If you didn't receive a fixed penalty (dollar fine written on the ticket), that means you've got a date with the judge to explain your actions. The judge will listen carefully to your side of the story, then decide the best way to make sure you a) understand how serious the laws are and b) won't break them again. If the judge thinks a monetary fine alone will do the job, that's what you'll receive. If he / she thinks a suspension of all driving privileges until a certain date is in order, or if he / she thinks it will take some time in the Don't Drop The Soap Hotel to convince you, that's what you'll receive. In other words, try to convince the judge that you'll never break any laws ever again.

Then don't break any laws again.

• lucy
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

ANYTIME, a officer stops you, they will ask for:

-Your license

-Proof of insurance

-Proof of registration

So, it appears you got tickets for (NO) license and insurance, plus for the tail light being broken. You will owe to pay for those tickets.

My suggestion is to have dad fix the light and get a copy of the receipt. Then you go to court with (your) license, proof of insurance/registration (from your dad) and show the judge. IF, you are lucky with the above proof the judge might give you a break on the (amount) you will owe on these tickets.

Dad's car or anyone elses car, before you drive, then verify lights in order, and (where) the proof of insurance and registration is, (usually) in a glove box is, PLUS, make sure you have your drivers license with you,.

• 11 months ago

Any person found driving a vehicle without a driver's license will be in violation of the law. In the state of Nevada, driving without a license is a misdemeanor offense, punishable by up to $1,000 in fines and up to six months in jail.

• May
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

What should you do?

You should use common sense.

You should be prepared to pay the fines and you should not drive again until you have a drivers license and the vehicle you drive is insured.

• 11 months ago

1) Tell your father.

2) Start saving

3) Don't make any long term plans.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Are you just missing the license or are not not licensed to drive? Either way, you have nothing to be nervous about. You can look forward to calming years of bus riding.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.