Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 11 months ago

How to tell a girl you're a virgin at 24?

I've just never had any luck when it comes to girls. I don't look like the stereotypical virgin with a scrawny physique and glasses. I am actually fit, strong, and tall. I have a lot of inner-problems from my past that haunt me though and it really affects my confidence and openness. A quick summary of it: my father was in a gang and left my mom when I was 5, my mom had me at 16, I was constantly bullied in school, the placed I lived is dangerous, and everyone l love, leaves me in every relationship I've been in; no matter how hard I try to make it work. But anyway, I digress. I just want to know what to say whenever the time comes to lose my virginity to a girl? If possible, I would try all means to avoid the question "Are you a virgin?" Thank you

Favorite Answer

I think that odds are it won't come up, the subject of your virginity, that is, until you're already feeling very close and comfortable to your future girlfriend. I suspect that by the time the subject comes up, unless your girlfriend is really focused on sex and talking about it, that by the time it comes up super directly, you'll be fine talking about it with her. It's certainly nothing to be ashamed of! Have you considered talking to a therapist about your trauma of experiencing that everyone you love leaves you? You sound like a great person and I think a little help with that trauma could go a long way. Good luck!