Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 6 months ago

Why am I such a fool?

I had raw sex like 10 days ago and am scared that I’m pregnant so I let the guy know that and he said that it isn’t his baby and basically said he wouldn’t take care of it if I am, but he’s the only person I’ve had sex with and I know it was such a stupid decision, but I was using him to cope with the guy I love not loving me back and it was unhealthy and idiotic of me. I doubt that I’m pregnant, but like what if?

• God
    Favorite Answer

You probably aren't. Even if you are abortion is the answer.

If you're pregnant, you can get an abortion. You should also get tested for STIs, because you now have whatever this guy had.

Learn from this. Use condoms and birth control until you're married so you don't go through this again.

Why? Because you were horny or wanted something else like feeling special and wanted is my guess.

All you can do is wait to see if you get your period. Let's cross that bridge before you have to consider other options after you confirm you are pregnant. The chances are better than not that you are not pregnant.

I don't know, why are you?

You do understand he doesn't get to just decide he isn't providing support, right?

• Jill

I don't know why you are such a fool but if you are pregnant you can request a paternity test after birth to prove that he is the father and he will have to pay child support.