In your opinion what is the best band and why?

Attachment image

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Led Zeppelin Because Of There Many Great Songs Like Stairway To Heaven And Kashmir And The Rain Song And Whole Lotta Love To Name A Few!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

In my opinion the best band is Radiohead

• 6 months ago

The Beatles, because, they're The Beatles.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

justin bieber baby

• 6 months agoReport

it was a joke, i don't take this site seriously.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

The Beatles. Their songs are beautiful and most of them have really amazing meanings.

• 6 months ago

Metallica and Pantera because they brought Metal music (and music in general) to a whole new level. They're both the greatest bands of all time in my opinion.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Edge Of Sanity.

Listen.

Source(s): 8868
  • Andrew
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Mercyful Fate.

King Diamond is a close second.

Why? Give them a listen.

• 6 months ago

I'd have to say Creed.

I think Scott Stapp took elements from the vocals of Jim Morrison, Eddie Vedder, Scott Weiland and even Ian Curtis and melded them into a unique style of singing that managed to transcend all of them. It meshed seamlessly into a hard rocking yet anthemic musical style that took the best that earlier bands such as Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Metallica, Slayer, Led Zeppelin and the Beatles had to offer and primed the mainstream radio audience to embrace an edgier style of rock with arms wide open, thus paving the way for other important bands such as Nickelback, Lifehouse, System of a Down, The White Stripes, The Strokes and Imagine Dragons to achieve mainstream success.

• Scott Stapp6 months agoReport

Not sure what you're talking about. He definitely played with them.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc1TWkiztsw

• 6 months ago

I do like BAND-AID. Very simple name but high quality.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.