I have a wisdom tooth 🦷 and I’m really scared to get it checked out. Please help?

Last year I noticed that allll the way in the back of my mouth was something,it’s been there for a year and no problems. One in a while I’ll feel it or if food gets stuck up there I’ll feel it more. I don’t have terrible pain or bad breath,the tooth pretty much has room for its self if it wanted to come down but... show more Last year I noticed that allll the way in the back of my mouth was something,it’s been there for a year and no problems. One in a while I’ll feel it or if food gets stuck up there I’ll feel it more.

I don’t have terrible pain or bad breath,the tooth pretty much has room for its self if it wanted to come down but it’s up on the gum and a little bit down

I’m freaking out now because I see white stuff on it and coming off it , I can’t tell if it’s pus or skin from my cheek if it’s rubbing in to it or a piece of food. I’m literally scared to get it taken out ,I know I have to go to a dentist but I don’t know what to think of it at this point.

I’m afraid of being under anesthesia and not having any control of my body. I really don’t want to get it removed but I’m afraid I might not have a choice.