Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Why are liberals still butthurt that their hero Hillary lost to Trump?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Tepee
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

They were SO sure she would win because she had the election fixed but people weren't as stupid as they assumed and they won't accept the outcome.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I think a lot of liberal Elites they didn't see Hillary's loss coming at all I think a lot of them arrogantly assumed that after Obama there would not be another Republican president. This sentiment I think was also prevalent in the liberal media and they can do nothing but promote hatred for trump. I don't think the brain dead zombie Street liberals on here actually care they're just waiting for the next election and next empty suit with the D after their name. They didn't care who Hillary was and they don't care who the next one is.

• Ron
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Trump ans his sycophants are the only people that bring her up

• Zack
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Hillary isn't most people's hero. Many people only voted for Hillary because they hated her less than Trump, just like many people only voted for Trump because they hated him less than Hillary.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Because Trump is a fart brained @$$ clown who is endangering the entire planet

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Aww, is Hillary Clinton still popping your bubble wrap after all these years?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Why are you still a pathetic troll?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.