Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 6 months ago

Why are Pisces unpredictable?

• Snoopy

I'm not sure what you mean.

They are nice. I think when you are surrounded by toxic people you view everyone as toxic.

I'm a bit strange in that sense I prefer my freedom and I like to be happy so I can relate with myself. I find every sign toxic besides my own. I have some Pisces friends.

Everyone is hurtful. No one is nice.

Maybe some envious woman is talking behind your back to this Pisces and so Pisces is expressing that person's emotions. But when they are on their own they are nice. Example I deal with bullies every day. I have to ignore it at some point but maybe to someone being bullies it looks like I'm the bully I have no idea. It doesn't mean being bullied by the bullied is justifiable but it's better to cut off the bullies and ignore it at some point or you get exhausted and can't get things done.

In some places most women are that way and badmouth others and most men are abusive. x

If you spend enough time with these people you may turn into them.

Source(s): I was hurt by a Pisces due to my virgo moon according to astrology lol. Just forgive and move on. Pisces lose interest in me because i'm an Aquarius according to astrology lol.

Because horoscopes are nonsense.

Water signs man

maybe because girls are stupid

• Snoopy

People naturally trust others. We are social beings.