Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 months ago

is there a man who could EVER do this without intending to take advantage?

I was sitting in a doorway, psychotic, alone, no shoes or socks or underwear or sleeves or money or bag

a man held out an oz of hash and said do i want to go and smoke this

i said to him he must be one of the best people ever - this was my way of describing an angel who in his words sometimes drives 200 miles from Liverpool to Newquay on a weekend just to pick up girls and smoke weed

I did at no point feel in danger...we kissed a bit but it didn t get anywhere in the morning .I went for a swim in my clothes and they dried on top of his car... i have memories of him potentially ( i think this happened anyway) that he said the hash was all gone and he had been saving me another joint just for me. (this was now the middle of the day)

at which point i remember him saying he would drive me back and with no clarity i was woken up by a woman, asleep in the middle - not near the side in the middle of a busy pavement

i woke up it was night it was late in the night cos it was summer.

This was a couple of years ago

how do i get my memories back?

• David

You need to cut back on the LSD man.

Honestly, I don't even understand what your story is about...

• mac

your one fckup person.....

I am not a woman so idk but i have a question i feel is worth thinking about. but can you not feel if anything happened to your vagina when you awoke?