You were given the magical ability to remove all civilian gun powder firearms?

Law enforcement is not affected, would you do it

• Cee

Your wizard hat is on too tight.

• james

I would need remove the cops powder first. Murdering pack that they are. They should not have guns for public safety as is. So let them lead the way!

I would prefer EDUCATING people like you.

If it all or nothing, or can I be selective?

That would be highly illegal.

There is no such "magical" ability. And if I had an magic abilities, I would remove all criminals. That would do more good than removing all guns.

• Lv 5

Better words: Crooks and Nut Cases.. Many bad guys have NOT been caught, so, no charge, and not a :"criminal". Many ex cons are great citizens. Just getting a conviction does not make you "scum". It's Repeating violent offenses that do it.

Only if I could replace them with death lazers

No. Why would I disarm the populous and give all the power to the government. An armed citizenry is the best defense against a tyrannical government.

The Left knows very well that "gun control laws" have no effect on crime or violence in the USA. Sooooo, who exactly is the Left trying to control by banning private ownership of firearms?

• J. c

The word "control" is the key word in gun control. That's why they are not using the word control in "gun control" anymore but "gun legislation", "gun laws" etc.

Only gun powder firearms? So civilians can still carry tasers and tranquilliser guns... I mean why not if you are only using it in extreme situations anyway

• Lv 5

Longer range weapons have a definite use.