Why can t I figure out how to put my lyrics into rhyme more efficiently?

I ve learned how to memorize Jay z lyrics and Eminem and many others but I can t figure out how to put my own lyrics into rhythm sometimes and I have dope lyrics which most of the time I want to rhyme the entire sentence but take so long to structure it into rhythm. I don t take long to memorize the rhythms of... show more I ve learned how to memorize Jay z lyrics and Eminem and many others but I can t figure out how to put my own lyrics into rhythm sometimes and I have dope lyrics which most of the time I want to rhyme the entire sentence but take so long to structure it into rhythm. I don t take long to memorize the rhythms of other mainstream artists but I do with my own and wonder if this is part of the reason why it takes this long to make a song or am I missing something here. Most of the time I can t complete my verses.
1 answer 1