Why am I being accused of being jealous of this girl?

My boyfriend is a mechanic and I was at the shop hanging out with him today. This girl had to come by to get her car and it was left on the street because she took too long to get it. All of a sudden she comes charging in like some kooky damsel in distress with her midriff exposed. She said she had to call the cops... show more My boyfriend is a mechanic and I was at the shop hanging out with him today. This girl had to come by to get her car and it was left on the street because she took too long to get it. All of a sudden she comes charging in like some kooky damsel in distress with her midriff exposed. She said she had to call the cops because these men out there were sitting all over her car.

I asked her to show me the pics she took of them and it was a pic of a religious man walking by her car. I said I didn’t believe a religious man would do such a thing. She said that when she pulled her phone up they got up. I didn’t believe her. She started cursing me out calling me a jealous trash bag and when I tell people about it they think I’m jealous of her looks. I simply said that I’m fine with how I look. At least I have a man that would never leave me. I don’t need to look like her.