In Kamisama kiss, do nanami and tomoe go on a double date kind of thing with Himemiko and Kota to a shrine on a mountain?

I keep replaying this scene where nanami is trying to climb the side of the mountain with a rope, and tomoe tells her to be careful. Then she looses her balance, and lands with his legs on tomoes shoulders. I’ve rewatched the series hundreds of times, but can’t find this one scene. I’m pretty sure I’m not confusing... show more I keep replaying this scene where nanami is trying to climb the side of the mountain with a rope, and tomoe tells her to be careful. Then she looses her balance, and lands with his legs on tomoes shoulders. I’ve rewatched the series hundreds of times, but can’t find this one scene. I’m pretty sure I’m not confusing it with another anime because I’ve only watched like three others. And I know I’m not making this scene up because I remember seeing a gif of it on tumblr. I don’t know I just hope someone can help me lol
0