Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 5 months ago

do you appreciate what my country contribute with anime and manga (japan)?

Favorite Answer

Yea I do a lot actually

i don't think like that. i appreciate artists, not the countries they come form.

Kobe beef is great, good food is always a plus for me. There doesn't look like a lot of originality in a lot of anime, most characters looks like precious moment dolls (see link below). Japan makes good quality musical instruments... so like Germany, they take pride in creating quality products... while from China we get plenty of products that I'm amazed even went through production lines. I have to say that I don't like the content of most anime... it heavily focuses on the occult, and my generation in America was raised a lot on anime, and the kids these days are more into moral ambiguity, the occult, sexual perversity...etc... I can't say that I like all forms of cultural exchange, though I do realize that American contributions to a lot of other cultures has been rap music - so for that I'm sorry on behalf of what my country puts out.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS831U...

• Luke

Yes. Although you are no longer the world leader in technology, you are now the world leader in animation.

Not at all. i think 2 nukes obviously weren't enough

• 5 months agoReport

i think 58,000 slaughtered in Vietnam were enough for the American people to realise that the World is not a friendly place. Though we really appreciate your country in here.

• Andy C

Not a bit. Not a fan. I like yakisoba (with actual soba noodles), but I can't stand the styling and design of Manga/Anime.

Here's a bit of irony: we dropped two nuclear weapons on your country and a few years later, a Japanese scientist invented HFCS, which is accelerating the killing of the population of the US via metabolic syndrome.

• WB

Yes...............