What’s the best incest to use for weed ?

My apartment reeks of weed and my mom is coming this weekend. A friend downstairs said that incest will cover the smell. Any ideas on this ?

• Rick B
    Favorite Answer

Incest means to have sex with a family member. Idiot.

As soon as she sees any form of incest happening between you and another family member when she arrives it will make her stop worrying about you doing drugs for sure. So yeah auntie or grandma or uncle will all do fine.

I imagine that if your mother discovered you had incest, she might be more concerned about it than any fragrance she might encounter.

But if you want incense, try Nag Champa.

• Hermes

incense perhaps? I strongly suggest not smoking the sh*t and that will solve the problem.

lmao incest doesnt mean what you think it means

• Fred

I think you mean incense which is those fragrant scent sticks you burn. Incest is having sex with your sister or mother.

Sisterlyis pretty weird but good

The word is I-N-C-E-N-S-E!

From my own personal experience whipping out your penis upon your mothers arrival will usually lead to something along the lines of incest and should probably help with the smell. Hope this helps

Clean everything with pine oil, spray some Lysol, and smoke a cheap cigar.