Film Production: Should I license separate LLCs if I want to develop both commercials & feature films and have them under different brands?

I'm currently in development of launching a small film production company for commercials/corporate videos but I have the intention, within several years, to focus on producing feature films. I'd like both these to have different but similar brands. Does it make sense for me to use both brands under the... show more I'm currently in development of launching a small film production company for commercials/corporate videos but I have the intention, within several years, to focus on producing feature films. I'd like both these to have different but similar brands. Does it make sense for me to use both brands under the same LLC ("doing business as" ) rather than licensing two separate companies: one for commercials and one for features.

What problems/benefits might I foresee down the line for each route?
Update: *Looking for answers from those who have filed LLCs and may be familiar with "Doing Business As" situations.