Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 7 months ago

Help with a checklist for becoming a registered nurse?

So I’m very set on becoming a registered nurse but not exactly sure where to start. I’m from VA, looking to take classes and get my degree online. Could anyone tell me the steps to becoming a registered nurse starting with getting your GED/high school diploma. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Sandy
    Lv 7
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Here are the steps to becoming a registered nurse -

https://www.learnhowtobecome.org/nurse/registered-...

You will NOT be able to do everything online. You will need to have clinical training and experience.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

You need to graduate highschool before you enroll into taking the 2 years worth of prerequisites, that you have to pass with a C or greater. Then you have take an entrance exam to the nursing orogram. The nursing program will tell you the requirements of being on campus for the required clinical part of the program. Learn how to research things online, don't be ignorant the rest of your life.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I’m aware that you can not become a registered nurse entirely online. I’m just wanting to do a nursing program/college online

Lv 7
    7 months ago

You cannot become an RN entirely online. That work is "hands on" and requires face-to-face interaction. You will need good grades in nursing prerequisites to get into the program. Admission is highly competitive.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.