When was the last time you caught something and ate it?

57 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Last Night... And I ate it again this morning for breakfast before I opened the door and let her out.

• RICK
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Sounds like you are talking about a dog

• 5 months ago

We took a walk on the beach in front of our house and there was a bunch of oysters on the water's edge. We collected them and put them in the oven then dipped the oysters in scallion butter. It was so good!!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

a couple years ago, i went with my cousin to a stocked catfish farm. i'd say it's probably really the kind of thing you'd take a kid to, to make sure they caught something. i hate fishing. just never got the attraction. but i wanted fresh fish and like being outside. my cousin was hilarious, she was so thrilled to reel in fish after fish and there were some good sized ones, too. i was hauling them in too but just got bored with it so the guy who was working there took my rod and fished for me!! they charge you so much per pound for the whole fish, then they'll clean them for "free" if you want them to. i had a good haul, they were fresh and i enjoyed being out there so it was cool. the hilarious thing is, after cleaning, the filets ended up being about $15/pound!! only slightly outrageous but they tasted good!

• 5 months ago

I’ve never done that before

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Last year if only animals count, but I did not catch it my boyfriend did. I am the gardener and he is the hunter/fisher.

• 5 months ago

Trump........................

• 5 months ago

I don't even remember at all

• 6 months ago

Today. Yesterday. Tomorrow.

• 6 months ago

The M&M I dropped that skipped off my desk and caught mid-air.... rather dexterous for an old fart.

• 6 months ago

Today does a fly count?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.