Should I continue Gardasil Doses?

Update: About 2 years ago, I got my first dose of the HPV vaccine. I didn't get the rest. Today I went to the doctor and was urged to restart the doses (basically got the first dose twice). At the time, I thought nothing of it. But when I mentioned it to my mother she seemed concerned and now I'm worried. Should I... show more About 2 years ago, I got my first dose of the HPV vaccine. I didn't get the rest. Today I went to the doctor and was urged to restart the doses (basically got the first dose twice). At the time, I thought nothing of it. But when I mentioned it to my mother she seemed concerned and now I'm worried. Should I continue the doses?

I'm worried about my future health and fertility. Has anyone here received all three doses? Any adverse effects? Have any of you since gotten pregnant?
1 answer 1