Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 6 months ago

Why don’t they cut off child molesters testicles?

• ricky
    Favorite Answer

To start with, 1 out of 10 are women. Which means cutting would not prevent attacks. I agree it should carry a heavy penalty. I prefer incarceration.

• ricky

My 1 in 10 reference comes from a sexual predator test I took. I volunteer teaching single parent minority children how to repair a/c systems.

• Angie

This has been done many times in the U.S., and is actually being considered again in some states & it does absolutely no good. Keep in mind, studies and opinions widely vary. Some believe there is a dramatic reduction in recidivism rates of sex offenders who are castrated, while others strongly disagree. In my opinion based on all the studies and research I have read over the years, a sexual predator will always be a sexual predator, with or without his testicles. I don't believe the recidivism rate would be much different if sex offenders were castrated. If they can no longer use their sex organs, they will use other things/objects. Don't misunderstand me, my opinion is not in ANY way influenced because of any sympathy for sex offenders, I have absolutely zero tolerance for sex offenders. But I don't feel that sexual deviance is a disorder of the sex organs, it is a disorder of the mind. Rape/molestation has nothing to do with sex, but is all about control, sadism, perversion, etc.

No... Please take care of your testicles.

That’s crazy but they deserve to be in jail