Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 6 months ago

Why don’t they cut off child molesters testicles?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • ricky
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

To start with, 1 out of 10 are women. Which means cutting would not prevent attacks. I agree it should carry a heavy penalty. I prefer incarceration.

• ricky
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

My 1 in 10 reference comes from a sexual predator test I took. I volunteer teaching single parent minority children how to repair a/c systems.

• Angie
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

This has been done many times in the U.S., and is actually being considered again in some states & it does absolutely no good. Keep in mind, studies and opinions widely vary. Some believe there is a dramatic reduction in recidivism rates of sex offenders who are castrated, while others strongly disagree. In my opinion based on all the studies and research I have read over the years, a sexual predator will always be a sexual predator, with or without his testicles. I don't believe the recidivism rate would be much different if sex offenders were castrated. If they can no longer use their sex organs, they will use other things/objects. Don't misunderstand me, my opinion is not in ANY way influenced because of any sympathy for sex offenders, I have absolutely zero tolerance for sex offenders. But I don't feel that sexual deviance is a disorder of the sex organs, it is a disorder of the mind. Rape/molestation has nothing to do with sex, but is all about control, sadism, perversion, etc.

• 6 months ago

No... Please take care of your testicles.

• 6 months ago

That’s crazy but they deserve to be in jail

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.