Kaitlyn asked in HealthWomen's Health · 6 months ago

i’ve been with 14 guys and none have ever made me ***?

i have a boyfriend now who i’ve been with for about 9 months. he tries really hard to make me *** by eating me out, fingering me, etc. but nothing works. i have been masturbating since i was 12 and i am so used to doing it all on my own with an audio and visual. it just doesn’t feel right to me when i am not watching porn. it’s like i can’t relax. we have really good sex, but i never actually ***. i also use lots of sex toys which might have lessened the sensitivity of my clit. what can i do?

Take his hand and show him what to do

do you mean Orgasm or Squirting?

They are 2 Separate things!

You can orgasm with NO squirting.

get the facts ( Porn is Faked! it is a Movie)

http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/squirt_on...

• Kaitlyn6 months agoReport

i definitely know the difference. i mean orgasm any orgasm in general. i’ve never experienced with a guy

• Pippin

Well, for the other 13 guys -- if you keep jumping into bed with strangers, not sure what you can expect from them OR yourself. They are using you as a vessel to masturbate into. You have no emotional connection with them either.

As for your current boyfriend -- no idea. Perhaps your body has gotten used to the idea that sex IS something you do with strangers (where you can expect no pleasure) or yourself.

Counseling with a sex therapist may help.

• Kaitlyn6 months agoReport

who said they were strangers? and i understand they probably didn’t care enough to even try to get me to orgasm but the ones who did try still couldn’t

ask mom..........

Focus on relaxing more and perhaps lay off the sex toys for a while. Also, play with your clit during penetration, that works for a lot of women when it comes to orgasms..

Have a threesome