I’m 29 my mom keeps laughing at my purse saying I have too much stuff she wants to know what is in my purse but I don’t want her to know?

You're not even old enough to be posting here.

• Rei

you sound like you are 12, not 29

I think both of you need to grow up. Your mom should be past the immature phase of teasing and laughing at people and you should be mature enough to stand up to your mom and tell her to respect your privacy , that you are an adult and demand to be treated like an adult and that she needs to stop being an ****** to you. At 29 you have every right to reuse to open your purse to her. And at a minimum of 45 years old she needs to start showing you a little respect and she needs to stop treating you like a child. You both need to start adulting.

• LM440

I think I understand what you are asking. A woman's purse is like her diary. It is personal to you and should not be opened by anyone else and the content is for your eyes only.

Hold your ground. My purse. My business.