Are Ukrainian men slow to talk about their Romantic feelings?

How I said before I am from Latin American, I "dont" live in USA. I was following many Jews around the World because I have plans to learn Hebrew. Some guys liked me in a Romantic way, others as Friends. But when I saw an Ashkenazi from Ukraine I fell in love in the first sight. I followed him, and he... show more How I said before I am from Latin American, I "dont" live in USA. I was following many Jews around the World because I have plans to learn Hebrew. Some guys liked me in a Romantic way, others as Friends. But when I saw an Ashkenazi from Ukraine I fell in love in the first sight. I followed him, and he followed me back. He likes almost all my pictures. He checks all my stories on Instagram. Bit he doesnt talk to me, I think Maybe it is because he cant speak English. And he starter do post pictures with words in English. And take pictures to ask me things on his stories like... I work here. Só I would post where I work too. Are Ukrainian men Rio É do talk, os to show their feelings?