Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

how to people die of cancer, and what does it feel like?

• LP7

It is a disease gone out of control.It is like an alien that feeds off your body.As long as you are alive it is alive.

I intend to die, which I expect to be from cancer, as full of opiates and anything else going that I really won't mind.

In the past, for extreme pain, four Oxycontin a day and unlimited Percocet helped a lot.

This can very dramatically from one patient to the next.

It depends on the type of cancer and where it has spread.

• LAN

Too general a question to give a rational answer to. Sometimes it isn't even the cancer that is a direct cause of really. Secondary infections such as pneumonia or other normally non-fatal diseases can be the actual cause of death due to the cancer weakening organs and making them more likely to fail. You

It feels differently x for each person going through it. Every person is unique and so is their trip through life.

• Vortex

There are many types of cancer and many places in the body for it to start. A person may die in a lot of pain or they may die quickly without it. Cancer is a regular cell in the human body that becomes immortal so it keeps replicating turning into tumors. Pieces of the tumor travel through the body spreading the fast growing cells everywhere. This crowds out organs, blood vessels, nerves, just about everything. It is just the growths that stops other organs from working that causes eventual death. It is more complicated but that is my best simple explanation.

• Vortex

https://www.jax.org/news-and-insights/.../how-do-cancer-cells-achieve-immortality. I believe I am correct, na na na na na!

People die of cancer after it grows and spreads to other organs to such a degree, that it's incurable. It can be a very painful way to pass on, but there are medications that can help make it somewhat tolerable, like morphine. It runs in my family like our DNA. My aunt is currently in her final days of life from it.