Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

Im 12 And Poor!?

I'm staying with my grandma for the summer! And she currently has no money! We don't have no Snacks, No Food, We Only have ramen noodles! No Drinks, No Cereal, No Nothing! We Don't Got ****! And I Wish I Can Help! But I Can't Because you have to be ******* 14-15 years old to get a job! So I Can't Do **** Right Now! My Life Sucks Like Hell! What Can I Do To Make Some Money To Help? And Please Don't Say Oh Just Do Chores Or Meow Lawns Or Clean Houses! I Can't Do That! So Give Me Other Ways To Make Money!

Favorite Answer

I can’t make any money either so I can’t give you any advice about that, but go to a food pantry to get some food. Ask your grandma to apply for food stamps.

Not only is 12 underage to legally use this site, but there are few for-pay jobs for a kid that age. Babysitting would be one of the more common jobs, as well as doing chores for family or friends of family.

FYI ONLY the first letter of a sentence, proper names, and acronyms need to be capitalized. Capitalizing Every Word In A Sentence is not only inappropriate but harder for the human eye to read AND (capitalized for emphasis) slows down your typing.

If you are underage then I had to report you because you need to be 13 and not 12.

your grandrna needs to go to the foodbank and get sorne food, call your parents up and tell thern about it

• Ann

You don't write like a 12 year-old, so I'm not sure this isn't a troll entry. However, if it isn't, there are things you can do. First, go with your grandmother to a local food pantry, and you will get some staples and other food that will keep you from being hungry. You could also go to the local Salvation Army or another charity, and tell them your situation. They might be able to give you some canned goods. Third, and this is a little more risky, you could wait until grocery stores close at night, and then go "dumpster diving" for things that have been disposed of that day, such as overripe vegetable of fruits. They won't be spoiled, but they can't be sold because the dfate is expired. Does your grandmother get social security or disability? She should be able to qualify for food stamps.

Does she have stuff you could sell at a garage sale? Otherwise, babysitting or dog walking might be possibilities if you are calm and kind. If there is someone elderly or disabled, maybe they would hire you to run errands. Call a relative and tell them what s going on, including that you re worried that you and your grandma are only eating ramen noodles she s so poor. A church pantry or food bank, as others suggested, is also a good idea.

This is a life lesson you should take on stride. Some people have struggles, and especially as adults. Just be kind and thankful that your grandma is trying. You can do odd chores if you want to help. Maybe start a dog walking business. Easy clean up stuff around the neighborhood. If you can't work then just be kind to your grandma and help around the house.

Okay first of all, ramen noodles are food. It may not be ideal and it may not be what you feel like eating, but it's better than nothing. Also, so sorry you don't have things like soda that I'm sure you desire, but I'm sure you have water since you can make ramen noodles, so drink water! There are starving kids in Africa, actual starving kids who would love some ramen noodles. Perhaps you can send some to them to see what GRATEFUL looks like. Second of all, unless you are disabled, you are fully capable of mowing lawns, cleaning houses, babysitting, doing other yardwork, doing a lemonade stand, etc. to make money. Stop making excuses and start making options. It's good you want to help your grandmother out, that's awesome and i'm sure she appreciates it, but you can't help out if you're constantly making excuses for what you aren't willing to do. Like other Anonymous said, go to a food pantry.

Go to a food pantry. Go to a church pantry. I'm not going to suggest that you "meow" lawns. That would require that you stop complaining like a p*ssy and I don't know if you can.