Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 6 months ago

My little sister wants to stay the night but the roommate said no cause she has to be up early & her S/O is coming over. Is that fair?

So my family just moved back and I haven’t seen them in forever. My sister has been dying to come over and she stayed over Sunday night but wants to come over again Tuesday night cause we’ll be able to hang out longer that night. My roommate said no cause she has to get up at 5 am and her boyfriend is coming over. Am I wrong for being slightly annoyed cause I wanted to spend some time with my sister? I can’t go to my family’s house cause there’s about 8 people staying there so there’s no room.

• Foofa

Curious she'd want her boyfriend there if she has to get up early. At any rate, roommates have to negotiate these things and stagger their guests. You've already had a guest over this week so it's probably her turn.

• Janet

If it happens once, it is fair.

If it happens again, then it is YOUR turn to get YOUR way.

• emily6 months agoReport

It is frustrating because her boyfriend comes over every week and I never say a word no matter what time I have to be up. All I wanted to do was spend some time with my sister after work.

i would have her corne over anyways and if she dont like it thats her problern

• emily6 months agoReport

That’s what I was thinking. Plus her boyfriend is over every single week for about 3 nights in a row.