My little sister wants to stay the night but the roommate said no cause she has to be up early & her S/O is coming over. Is that fair?

So my family just moved back and I haven’t seen them in forever. My sister has been dying to come over and she stayed over Sunday night but wants to come over again Tuesday night cause we’ll be able to hang out longer that night. My roommate said no cause she has to get up at 5 am and her boyfriend is coming over.... show more So my family just moved back and I haven’t seen them in forever. My sister has been dying to come over and she stayed over Sunday night but wants to come over again Tuesday night cause we’ll be able to hang out longer that night. My roommate said no cause she has to get up at 5 am and her boyfriend is coming over. Am I wrong for being slightly annoyed cause I wanted to spend some time with my sister? I can’t go to my family’s house cause there’s about 8 people staying there so there’s no room.