Do you think my father is being unfair? I'm a grown man for crying out loud but I also have aspbergers?

I'm in my early 30s living at home with my parents which I'm not proud of. Failed school (Graduated high school) and had a tough time getting a job BUT the area I live in doesn't have big job opportunities. He is afraid if I move somewhere I'd get fired. He isn't letting me take the risk.... show more I'm in my early 30s living at home with my parents which I'm not proud of. Failed school (Graduated high school) and had a tough time getting a job BUT the area I live in doesn't have big job opportunities. He is afraid if I move somewhere I'd get fired. He isn't letting me take the risk. I'm sick of being baby. I tried talking to him and he doesn't understand. I get I have a slight disability but I do have enough knowledge where I can move out of state or at least the area.

I'm sick of it. I DON"T want to have a disability. I want it to go away for good. What would you do if you had a strict father like that as an adult? PS- I did have a full time that I did hate but I did Telemarketing for eight years so if I get locked into the right job I think I could handle it.