Anonymous

Why do decent looking people date ugly and fat people?

I always see decent looking man walking with ugly and fat women in public like they are not embarrassed. Same with decent looking women and ugly and fat men. If I had an ugly and fat partner, I would be too embarrassed to show them off in public.

Luckily for you your mothers partner does not share your attitude.

In some cases, personally matters more than looks.

I rather be with an average looking women with a great personality than a woman who looks like a model and has a shytty personality.

• Zirp

They are mature enough to know that a partner has other uses more important than "showing off"

Because not everyone is shallow. Personality in the end is more important then looks. Maybe they are also attracted to the individual, and should not be judged.

Because those decent people see through the superficial, into the hearts and minds of the "ugly" person, and see the true beauty there.

Yeah .. well you are self-centered and superficial and that's why you would be embarrassed. YOU have to live with yourself, and that isn't an easy task.