How/Where do I report a business that makes illegal shipments?

There is a business in my area that makes shipments internationally to a specific country. However, the way they ship is by charging by weight or for specific items (electronics, etc.) Then, they tell you when and where to pick it up. Parallel to this, they find people that will travel to that country and offer... show more There is a business in my area that makes shipments internationally to a specific country. However, the way they ship is by charging by weight or for specific items (electronics, etc.) Then, they tell you when and where to pick it up. Parallel to this, they find people that will travel to that country and offer $180 for each 50lb luggage they bring for them. The suitcase they give this is filled with the stuff from people who are paying to ship their belongings. This helps people to pay less to travel. My point is that in an airline, you are supposed to bring your own belongings and pack your own luggage, not third parties'. Also, when they are marketed as a shipping agency, they don't specify the method they use and how risky it is (They don't know the shippers entirely, they are strangers!).

Does anyone know how I can report this business? Do you find any other reasons why this could be illegal?