Isaiah asked in SportsBasketball · 6 months ago

Jordan’s Bulls or KD (healthy) Warriors in a 7 game series?

Not a bigger Warriors hater than me but I’m taking the warriors big. There isn’t a man on planet earth that could attempt to stop KD if he really wanted it...not even Jordan. Warriors have too many stars although a depleted bench might hurt them. I’d take Warriors in 6. Thoughts?

Tough to say. The Bulls were very good defensively. The Warriors are not as good on D. The Warriors have better shooters with Klay, Stephan and KD. Scottie Pippen would probably be able to slow down KD, if not stopping him.

I'm taking the Bulls in 7.

The Warriors have no answer for the dominant play of Luc Longley

Hope this helps

Not sure if you ever saw Jordan play live or not. If you did, you'd recognize that in his prime, he's better than KD in nearly every way. And I love KD!

A couple things to be aware of:

-If the Warriors 3 pt shots are falling, not too many teams will beat them. Jordan's Bulls weren't a 3 point team. It was the 90s. So it wasn't a priority.

-If Jordan played in the era of the "hand check" rule that didn't exist in his time, he'd average over 40 pts a game.

-The team with Jordan, Pippen and Rodman are one of the greatest defensive teams ever.

But the 3 pts are the same no matter the era and is effective and what will make the difference. I'd pick Warriors in 7.

• Bob

To me it depends on what rules they are playing under;if it's the 1996 rules, the Bulls would win, if it's 2016 rules the Warriors would win.