Help please!!!?

I got my hamster two weeks ago and everything’s been great, two russian dwarfs. Sleep together and get alone fine just fight a little over a bit of food. I left for a weekend at the caravans and left them home with plenty of food. come back and one of them is absolutely mental!! she’s scared of everything and... show more I got my hamster two weeks ago and everything’s been great, two russian dwarfs. Sleep together and get alone fine just fight a little over a bit of food. I left for a weekend at the caravans and left them home with plenty of food. come back and one of them is absolutely mental!! she’s scared of everything and everyone screams and squeals if u go near her or try touch her or anything. when the other hamster goes near her as they digging around she goes crazy and try’s fighting her off. she throws herself on her back and screams. don’t know what to do i really need help. i’ve had hamsters before but nothing like this has ever happened. we were thinking she could be nesting but she is acting so so different 😭😭
3 answers 3