End of Thor: Ragnarok... the inhabitants of Asgard are on Thor's spaceship, all of them, since Asgard gets blown up.?

Update:

Thanos comes and kills everyone on board minus the Hulk, who teleports away, and Thor, who survives the explosion. In End Game it shows Asgardians in a fishing village on Earth. WHERE DID THEY COME FROM?! WHO ARE THEY?! WHAT?!

Update 2:

EDIT: Where is it shown or discussed that there were/are multiple ships? He blew up the ship, only Thor survived (GotG found him) and Hulk was teleported away. The ship blew up. Later, yes, the snap happens... later. So it would be half of half. But, I digress... where is this multiple ship theory shown or discussed?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It's something that they didn't think we would figure out, and obviously most didn't, but you and I did. Multiple ships? I saw no evidence of such. The ship got blown up and it the rest wasn't thought through until later. I really think most of these guys are real life versions of noobmaster69... aka they're the real d-heads lol!

• Harley
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

It's a plot hole. Not one person here could or can confirm otherwise. Also, half of half is 1/4. Multiple ships? Then it would be even less. It just doesn't add up.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Thanos didn't kill everyone. He killed half of them, since that's his thing. The remaining survivors settled on Earth.

• 6 months ago

Yes, the remaining Asgardians were aboard that ship. After Thanos attacked their ship, it is revealed by Thor that Thanos only killed half of the remaining Asguardians.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jolene
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Not every Asgardian was on that one ship. There were multiple ships.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.