I was recently diagnosed with chlamydia, I took my medication accordingly & Its been 2 weeks with no sex or anything of that sort.?

Is the disease gone? Is it too early to take another urine test? Will it still show in my test if I take another one right now?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best Answer

Depends on how long you had it. If it you had it for a long time,

and it was really extensive, it could take a month to get rid of,

(and additional antibiotics).

It's too early to tell.

• 5 months ago

Chlamydia is a common curable sexually transmitted infection (STI) caused by Chlamydia trachomatis, a bacteria that target the cells of mucous membranes like:

.the moist surfaces of the urethra, vagina, cervix, and endometrium

.the interior glans of the penis

Chlamydia is transmitted when unprotected mucous membranes of two individuals touch, as they do during anal and vaginal sex. Full sexual penetration is not required. Chlamydia is less likely to be transmitted during oral sex.

Chlamydia is not passed through shaking hands or by using unclean toilet seats.

A person with chlamydia should be considered infectious until the bacteria is completely eliminated from their body.

People infected with chlamydia are often infected with gonorrhea, too. This is why many doctors recommend testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea simultaneously.

Chlamydia is difficult to diagnose without using an STD test for three reasons:

75% of women and 50% of men do not experience any symptoms.

If a person develops chlamydia symptoms, they usually occur 7-21 days after exposure.

the symptoms of chlamydia are similar to gonorrhea, so the two diseases are often confused.

All Ages and Sexes

1 infected / inflamed rectum (proctitis)

2 infected/inflamed eyelids (conjunctivitis)

3 soreness and redness in the throat or mouth

If you have these above symptoms then your next step should be to go or Chlamydia tests. There are many types of Chlamydia tests available in the market. To get information about these tests you can visit the following link. In the following link, we not only mention the types of tests but detailed information about Chlamydia, its symptoms, risks and how it get cured is mentioned.

https://stdtestoptions.info/chlamydia-tests/#Sympt...

• Go back to your doctor and get re tested. It should have been long enough by now.

As for it showing, no one can predict the future hun,

• Mike G
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Ask your doctor, FFS.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

unless pence gets treated to , you will just get re infected mr president .

• 5 months ago

Are your Ballz still hurting, dog?

Give it a break.

Sometimes after an oak tree sheds its Acorns/nuts, it won't produce nuts for a few years!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.