Why does my body heat up and sweat so quickly?

It's been like this my whole life. It has never become serious. The condition has never become worse either. I could be wearing a t-shirt, shorts, ankle socks and converse on a cold or regular day and have my body heat up quick by just waking across campus at a slow, calm, and/or regular pace. I could be... show more It's been like this my whole life. It has never become serious. The condition has never become worse either. I could be wearing a t-shirt, shorts, ankle socks and converse on a cold or regular day and have my body heat up quick by just waking across campus at a slow, calm, and/or regular pace. I could be wearing the same outfit in a snowy climate and have the same thing happen to me. I've gone to the doctor to get my condition checked out too. He sent me to get a T3 an T4 (Thyroid) blood tests. When he got the results he said it was normal. I'm kinda used to it by know. Exercising doesn't make it worse.

I don't know what it is. Does anyone know what's up
Update: When it comes to winter, it's the same exact deal. If there's no open window or airflow it makes it kinda worse.

This is why I love the cold and winter and why I'm used to the cold.
Update 2: My family always makes it looks like it's all my fault and that I brought it upon myself because of something that I did like dome type of horrible disease.