Is it normal to get hard by seeing elder sisters boobs...or it's only happening with me?

My elder sister is 32 now but she is unmarried and as far as i know she is not sexually active.but recently i noticed her boobs shape are becoming attractive and enlarge in size than before.first i thought may be it was her inner bra pad .But in hot summer she usually wore only tops without bra. then i had seen... show more My elder sister is 32 now but she is unmarried and as far as i know she is not sexually active.but recently i noticed her boobs shape are becoming attractive and enlarge in size than before.first i thought may be it was her inner bra pad .But in hot summer she usually wore only tops without bra. then i had seen several times when she was working by bending down in front of me, her boobs are much bigger & tighty not saggy so nipples also visible over cloths which usually get me hard when i see which really very awkward.my parents also trying to find a guy for her life partner and get her married as soon as possible since she is getting old.